Trailering to Europe?

I can see some big problems looming for anyone planning to “trailer” their Morgan ( or any vehicle) to events in Europe.
The cost of a Carnet de Passage is hundreds of pounds plus extra Insurance.
I am an Official of the ACU and I was alerted to this last week by them in an e-mail but it now appears to have serious implications to attending European meetings. My understanding is that those of us “driving” our Morgans will just need a Green Card, but who knows yet ?
Read the following,
Ian Parkinson Touring Group