Situation Vacant – Website Manager for the Morgan Three Wheeler Club.
|We are looking for a new Manager for the club’s extensive website. The manager will work with a team which maintains the website. The website maintenance is fairly demanding and the roles were recently split to ease the load on individual club officers. The website is built around WordPress which is easy to learn and easy to use (it took about 10 minutes to set up this News Post!). Comprehensive documentation and assistance will be on hand to ease applicants into the job.|
The team currently comprises:
- Administrator & Social Events. This is the (vacant) manager’s role and includes:
- Management of member registrations
- Management of technical issues in conjunction with the hosting company
- Upgrades to the site
- Monitoring and managing emails to the site
- managing email addresses for Club Officers
- Reporting on Social Events
- Maintaining “Members-only” Pages
- Providing e-Newsletters to members
- Floggery and Events Calendar (Alan Turner)
- Management and updating of “For Sale” and “Wanted” adverts on the site in conjunction with The Bulletin’s Floggery Manager
- Management of Trade Adverts
- Liaising with club officers about club and sporting events and maintaining the Events Calendar
- Digital Librarian (Pete Thompson)
- The club has an extensive library of technical documents and engineering drawings. Over 300 of these have been digitised and are available on-line to club members. The librarian is responsible for uploading, maintaining and documenting these digital documents.
- Sporting Event Reporting (Steve Uprichard)
- The club is heavily involved in competing in and organising sporting events of all types, from Hillclimbs to Twisty Sprints and Circuit Races. The website role involves liaising with organisers, competitors and photographers and producing and maintaining reports, results and photos of events.
If you think you can help, email [email protected]. We’d like to hear from you!