As a result of the continuing Covid-19 restrictions it is with regret that, following a long discussion with the committee, BHR have had to cancel the planned test day for the 19th of March. It is unclear at the moment if we will be able to reschedule for later in the year of have to postpone until next season. Our apologies to any members who have already entered, any entry fees will be either refunded or if in the case of a cheque payment it will be destroyed.
These restrictions will also prevent BHR from holding its planned AGM on the 19th of March and likewise this has been postponed until the situation becomes clearer and more practical for us to hold it.
The next date from the government for potentially lifting more of the restrictions falls after our planned two day meeting at Mallory Park so this will also have to be cancelled or postponed until later in the year.
As the ‘road map’ to ease lockdown restrictions rolls out then it is now looking promising that our Darley Moor meeting could take place, though this would have to account for whatever procedures and protocols are still required.
More details to follow on this and the rest of the season as and when we receive updated information from the ACU and the government.
On behalf of the BHR Committee
Secretary British Historic Racing
25th February 2021
For more up to date news have a look at the MTW Racing Facebook page