Yes, your very own, personal electronic copy of the August 2019 Bulletin is ready and waiting for you to open, read and download.
If you’re a club member and registered on the website, just login and click here. You’ll be taken straight to the list of 2019 Bulletins. Simple as that!
What’s in this month’s edition?
- AGM Weekend Update and Booking Form. Bookings are up on last year but there’s still time to make your reservation. Full details in The Bulletin and a Booking Form if you click here.
- A tale of two Morgan Three-Wheelers on an epic run in Norway.
- “A Grand Day Out” in Derbyshire by Terry Green.
- Alistair Hibbert’s “Road to Montlhery”.
- Technical articles for Two, Three and Five Speeders
- “Lister’s Histories”. Tales of Morgans lost and found over the years.
- ….. and much much more